JOIN OUR INNER CIRCLE
When you make gifts totaling $1,500 or more to Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH) or Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital (BWFH) within a fiscal year, you are recognized as a member of The Brigham Circle Society: a circle of supporters who, together, ensure a continuum of care.
Members of The Brigham Circle Society truly become part of our inner circle. This society honors loyal donors who provide our hospitals with much-needed funds to advance our mission of life-saving care across all areas of our work. The Brigham Circle Society offers four levels of membership for advocates who champion the hospital and the people who deliver life-giving breakthroughs to each and every patient.
Brigham Circle Society members receive a variety of offerings to welcome them into a circle of supporters for whom we are incredibly grateful:
- Brigham Circle Society welcome package
- Recognition in annual honor roll publication
- Personal contact in Development Office
- Twice annual issues of Brigham Health magazine and the Life.Giving.Breakthroughs. donor newsletter
- Invitation to special access events at the hospital
- Annual appreciation gift (starting at the Silver level)