The Legacy Society recognizes individuals who remember Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH) or Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital (BWFH) in their estate plans through a will, trust, retirement plan, life-income gift, or other planned gift.
Through their generosity and thoughtful foresight, Legacy Society members are celebrated for supporting the future of medicine by making a gift through their will or trust; designating the hospital as a beneficiary of their retirement plan, life insurance policy, or donor advised fund; establishing a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust; or by making a gift of real estate, securities, or personal property.
Legacy Society members receive a variety of offerings:
- Invitation to an annual luncheon featuring a guest speaker
- Personal contact in Development Office
- Invitations to attend informative brown bag sessions focused on timely financial planning topics
- Listing on donor wall at Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Recognition in annual honor roll publication
- Bi-annual issues of Brigham Health magazine and the Life.Giving.Breakthroughs. donor newsletter
To learn more about The Legacy Society, please contact Kathleen Duffy, assistant vice president of gift planning, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-424-4326.