Join hundreds of runners Sunday, June 25, for the B.A.A. 10K, presented by Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH). BWH team members run to raise funds in support of life-giving breakthroughs across any department, area, or initiative at BWH. You decide the area that is most meaningful to you and want to support.
Participants can join teams, form teams, or run as individuals. Runners receive great perks, including:
- BWH gear to wear on race day
- Special chances to win prizes like apparel, overnight hotel stays, tickets to sporting events, and more
- Training program designed by B.A.A. High Performance Coach Terrence Mahon
- Invitations to training clinics
- Opportunity to run to support a world-class hospital and allocate dollars to the fund of your choosing
- Fun and refreshments post-race
Questions? Contact email@example.com.