Join hundreds of runners Sunday, June 25, for the B.A.A. 10K, presented by Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH). BWH team members run to raise funds in support of life-giving breakthroughs across any fund, discipline, disease area, or departments at BWH. You decide the area most meaningful to you that you would like to support.
Be one of the first 300 runners to join the team during early bird registration and your fundraising minimum is only $300. Minimum increases to $500 on March 15.
Participants can join teams, form teams, or run as individuals. Runners receive great perks, including:
- Guaranteed race entry
- BWH gear to wear on race day
- Special chances to win prizes like apparel, overnight hotel stays, tickets to sporting events, and more
- Training program designed by B.A.A. High Performance Coach Terrence Mahon
- Invitations to training clinics
- Opportunity to run to support a world-class hospital and allocate dollars to the fund of your choosing
- Fun and refreshments post-race
Mark your calendar to register March 1!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.