When you make gifts totaling $1,500 or more to Brigham and Women’s Hospital or Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital within a fiscal year, you are recognized as a member of The Brigham Circle Society: a circle of supporters who, together, ensure a continuum of care.
Members of The Brigham Circle Society become part of our inner circle. This society honors loyal donors who provide our hospitals with much-needed funds to advance our mission of life-saving care across all areas of our work. The Brigham Circle Society offers four levels of membership for advocates who champion the hospital and the people who deliver life-giving breakthroughs to each and every patient.
Brigham Circle Society members receive a variety of offerings to welcome them into a circle of supporters for whom we are incredibly grateful:
- Personal contact in Development Office
- Invitation to special access events at the hospital
- Annual appreciation gift (starting at the Silver level)
- Recognition in annual honor roll publication
- Bi-annual issues of Brigham Health magazine and the Life.Giving.Breakthroughs. donor newsletter
To learn more about The Brigham Circle Society, please contact Leigh Janczak, assistant vice president of annual giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-424-4254.