The Brigham Circle Society recognizes individuals who make gifts totaling $1,500 or more to Brigham and Women’s Hospital or Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital within a single fiscal year. Members of The Brigham Circle Society become part of our inner circle, providing our hospitals with much-needed funds to advance our mission of life-changing care across all areas of medicine.
With deep gratitude to our Brigham Circle Society members, the Brigham is pleased to offer the following recognition and gratitude programs:
- Brigham Circle Society welcome package
- Personal contact in Brigham Development office
- Bi-annual issues of Breakthroughs Because of You donor newsletter
- Annual issue of the Brigham’s award-winning magazine
- Annual appreciation gift (starting at Silver level – see levels at top right)
To learn more about The Brigham Circle Society, please contact Leigh Janczak, assistant vice president of annual giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-424-4254.