Carrying the qualities of light, luminaries are symbols of learning, progress, and inspiration. The Brigham Luminary Society celebrates the generous benefactors who have contributed $1 million or more during their lifetime to advance the Brigham’s mission to transform medicine. We are deeply grateful to these special friends who empower Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital to be bold, challenge us to strive for breakthroughs, and enable the very best in patient care, research, and education. Thanks to their visionary philanthropy and partnership, the Brigham is reshaping medicine and transforming lives for patients around the globe.
With deep gratitude to our Brigham Luminary Society members, the Brigham is pleased to offer the following recognition and gratitude programs:
- Invitation to events featuring nationally renowned speakers (pending COVID-19 pandemic safety protocols for gatherings)
- Personal contact in the Brigham Development Office
- Twice annual thought leadership communications from Brigham President Robert S.D. Higgins, MD, MSHA
- Recognition on donor wall located in main lobby of hospital at 75 Francis Street
- Bi-annual issues of Breakthroughs Because of You donor newsletter
- Annual issue of the Brigham’s award-winning magazine
To learn more about The Brigham Luminary Society, please contact Kristin Garrity, vice president of development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617 424 4325.