Run the B.A.A. 10K® with the Brigham
Join hundreds of runners on Sunday, June 21 for the iconic B.A.A. 10K road race, presented by Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Since 2016, 1,200 dedicated Brigham runners on 120+ team have run through Boston’s beautiful Back Bay, raising more than $725,000 to to benefit 100+ areas at the hospital.
- February 14: Info Session
- February 26-March 11: Early bird registration*
- March 11: General registration opens
- March 14: General registration opens
- June 21: Race day and post-race party
- Minimum of five runners per team
- Special prizes for teams of 10+
- $300 minimum/runner
- Special prizes for runners who raise more than $500
Start a B.A.A.10K Team
The 10K is an awesome opportunity for colleagues, friends, and family to come together in support of any area at the Brigham that is meaningful to them – whether it’s giving back to a caregiver, honoring a loved one, or supporting groundbreaking research. The bigger your team, the better your prizes.