The Brigham Legacy Society Changes the Future of Medicine
The Brigham Legacy Society recognizes individuals who remember Brigham and Women’s Hospital or Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital in their estate plans through a will, trust, retirement plan, life-income gift, or other planned gift.
Through their generosity and thoughtful foresight, Brigham Legacy Society members are celebrated for supporting the hospitals’ mission to advance teaching, research, and patient care.
You can easily make a difference in the lives of others by:
- Naming the hospitals as a beneficiary of a will or trust
- Establishing a charitable gift annuity, charitable remainder trust, or other life-income gift
- Designating the hospitals as the beneficiary of a qualified retirement account, life insurance policy, or a donor-advised fund
- Designating real estate or other property to the hospitals
Brigham Legacy Society members receive a variety of offerings:
- Recognition on donor wall located on second floor of the hospital at 75 Francis Street
- An invitation to an annual luncheon featuring a guest speaker
- Personal contact in the Development Office
- Invitations to attend informative brown bag sessions focused on timely financial planning topics
- Biannual issues of Brigham magazine