Step Up For Stepping Strong
May 1-31, 2023
Join thousands of participants and 50-plus companies in a month-long challenge to take 500 million steps together during May, National Trauma Awareness Month, anywhere in the world!
When the community reaches the steps goal, our sponsors will make a generous donation to The Gillian Reny Stepping Strong Center for Trauma Innovation at Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Participants will receive health, wellness, and nutrition information from Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and be eligible for weekly drawings for prizes and Stepping Strong gear throughout the month.
Established by Boston Marathon bombing survivors, the Stepping Strong Center fuels trauma research and care to benefit civilians and military personnel worldwide who have suffered from the devastation of traumatic injuries.
Start a Corporate Team
Benefits: Free for employees, easy to implement, simple to sign up
Contact Joe Marino at email@example.com | 617 595 6566
How to Participate:
1. Download the MoveSpring app
- If prompted, input code: STEPUP23
- Confirm you’re with Brigham and Women’s
2. Create your account
3. Connect a fitness tracker or smartphone
- Check the dashboard for Upcoming Challenges
- Confirm you joined “Step Up for Stepping Strong 2023”
4. If you are a corporate participant, please join your respective team.
5. If you are not joining as a corporate participant, please join the Stepping Strong team
6. Step Strong from May 1-31!
STEP UP IN THE NEWS
Stepping Strong celebrates 5 years of fundraising
In honor of the community’s collective efforts and participation in the 2022 Step Up for Stepping Strong program, sponsors Cigna, Harvard University Employees Credit Union, Willis Towers Watson, and Sodexo contributed a combined gift of $100,000 to support the Stepping Strong Center’s mission to transform trauma care at the Brigham and beyond.
To learn more about how you can support or be part of the Step Up for Stepping Strong challenge, please contact Joe Marino at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617 595 6566.