Run the B.A.A. 10K® with the Brigham
Join hundreds of runners on Sunday, June 23, for the iconic B.A.A. 10K road race, presented by Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Since 2016, 1,200 dedicated Brigham runners representing 60+ teams have run through Boston’s beautiful Back Bay, raising more than $725,000 to support an area of their choice at the hospital.
- February 7: Pizza party and info session
- February 27-March 13: Early bird registration*
- March 14: General registration opens
- June 21: Reception for team captains
- June 23: Race day and post-race party
- Minimum of five runners per team
- Special prizes for teams of 10+
- $300 minimum/runner
- Special prizes for runners who raise more than $600
*The first 100 runners who commit to raising $300 during early bird registration receive a long-sleeved shirt. The first 100 runners who commit to raising $500 during early bird registration will receive a long-sleeved shirt AND discounted entry to the post-race party.
Start a B.A.A.10K Team
The 10K is an awesome opportunity for colleagues, friends, and family to come together in support of any area at the Brigham that is meaningful to them—whether it’s giving back to a caregiver, honoring a loved one, or supporting groundbreaking research. The bigger your team, the better your prizes.
$1,000 Team Challenge
- First 10 teams to recruit 10 runners receive $1,000 kick-off gift*
- First 10 teams to recruit 20 runners receive an additional $1,000 gift*
*Suffolk Cares gift will be made to the team’s fund of choice, not split among runners. Maximum donation of $2,000 per team.