Under the guidance of both local and federal officials in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, the ASICS Falmouth Road Race will have a limited number of in-person participants. For more information, please visit https://falmouthroadrace.com/
Run the 2021 ASICS Falmouth Road Race with the Brigham! Members of our team can raise funds to support any area of the hospital that is meaningful to them, including The Gillian Reny Stepping Strong Center for Trauma Innovation, the Brigham Caregivers Fund, and the COVID-19 Response Fund.
There are two ways to participate:
- Run in-person on Sunday, August 15 (spots are limited and are on a first come, first serve basis)
- Run virtually anytime between August 7-14
- Guaranteed race entry
- Shirt to wear on race day
- Access to a running coach who can provide guidance and support
- Fundraising Tools
- $750: Race shirt and coffee mug
- $1,000: Race shirt, coffee mug, beach towel OR cooler tote bag
- $1,500: Race shirt, coffee mug, beach towel OR cooler tote bag, and captain’s chair
- If you already secured a bib for the Falmouth Road Race, you can still join our team with a fundraising commitment of $250 and will receive a race shirt.
Runners can support through one of the following:
Questions? Contact Alexa Ramer at BWHteam@partners.org or 617-424-4376